Oh-how I wish I were....
My heart aches for the things my kids go through & have to deal with.
And they are great kids. Above average kids.
Despite my not being very wise.
But it is rough out there....
I used to wish away the days when my kids were little & I had to wipe every little bum & every little nose...
It was so exhausting. Hardly a moment to myself & constantly being with the little buggers.
Yes- it's a trade-off.
Late-nights waiting-up, worrying, hoping, praying.
Relationship woes. Friends that are struggling. Stress. $
Hoping that time will ease the burdens & that they will learn along the way.
It's my job to let them know that the future is bright & they can do it.
That their job right now is to have fun & go to school.
And that Mom & Dad love them & are their biggest fans.



0 comments:
Post a Comment