Was brainstorming with a newly called camp director & it brought back some great memories of my 4 years in the Stake Young Women Organization.
We did so many things together! This is a photo of our kidnap & ransom activity at Girls Camp '03. What fun that was. I still chuckle at the funny things that we did. (Cha-Cha-Boochie!)
Serving with these women was pure joy & I remain close friends with most of them. I love & respect each one & will never forget the memories we had planning, laughing, cheering, praying, singing, & "acting."
We've had our own trials within our families, personal challenges that seem overwhelming & unconquerable, husbands, kids, grandkids, moves, health crisis, etc.....but through it all it's comforting to know that we all have a bond that will last forever.
Doreen, Renita, Susan, Erika, & Kris- I love you guys!!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment