5/18/07

All Things Emma

Dress up shoes.
Backpack to carry loads of Polly Pockets & all the accessories
Teddy Bear Puzzle (loves them! this is one of her faves)
BOOKS! Dad reads 3 stories to her EVERY night!
Bracelets. gotta have one on everyday.
lately she picks them out to match her outfit. Love that!
4 of her 29 polly's.
Some other activities Emma loves:
painting
movies
coloring in a coloring book
preschool workbook
playdoh
playing games: pizza party, pretty, pretty princess, I scream, matching, I Spy, name that song, movie game (you are scary good at this. the way it's played is someone says a quote from a movie and the other person guesses which movie. your memory is so good!)
singing with her star bop complete with her cute face on the tv. her favorite song to do at the moment: Who Let The Dogs Out.
riding her barbie jeep
playing on the swingset
picking flowers
going to the park
Dear Emma,
These are fun times. I know how fast they go by and I am taking them all in as deeply as I know how. I Love you. I Love spending this time together. Soon you'll be going to school everyday and we won't have as much time together. It makes me kind of sad but so grateful that I have had this time at home with you. You are so much fun and quite the sweetheart.
Love,
Mom

0 comments: