7/1/07

Courage Under Pressure = Grace




It was a long, grueling week. Full of emotions running high, the good, bad & the ugly, and mostly a chance to show what true character is.




Sure, we were disappointed. Wondering if this system can reward a girl like Lindz with amazing talent & entertainment skills. With such tenacity, wit & a personality that is as sensational as fireworks on a summer night.




Taking inventory of the choices made, the experiences had & the people that we have surrounded ourselves with, she came to the conclusion that she wants to try again.


Apparantly, we may get to do this all again.


ok. But I need a year to recover. Did I mention that she is tenacious?




Lindz- you made me so proud & I have loved all of this. Great job, sweetheart!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She IS amazing and definitely should go for it again!

Elder Logan Cottle said...

I love you Lindsay and am so proud of how you did at Miss Utah. You are amazing and looked so beautiful! Way to go!

Jen said...

She is so great and did such amazing things on that stage. She honestly is such an example to me and I sincerely believe that the Miss Utah organization would be lucky to have someone like her involved.

Anonymous said...

what a weird year at Miss Utah. Every thing you did was solid.
Baffling. Just baffling.