Lindz I think you should go go for it! They would love you! I know it is a big comittment but you have to share that amazing talent of yours with the world! You have the most smooth, natural unique and inspiring voice..just think! I am so proud to be your auntie annie! I LOVE YOU!
lindz, you're amazing. and if you're going to be the rich and famous person i always imagined you will be, you need to start getting a little more recognition for your crazy good talent; this is the perfect opportunity! go for it, and if they don't go for you, they're just a bunch of idiots.
4 comments:
Lindz I think you should go go for it! They would love you! I know it is a big comittment but you have to share that amazing talent of yours with the world! You have the most smooth, natural unique and inspiring voice..just think! I am so proud to be your auntie annie! I LOVE YOU!
do ittt
lindz, you're amazing. and if you're going to be the rich and famous person i always imagined you will be, you need to start getting a little more recognition for your crazy good talent; this is the perfect opportunity! go for it, and if they don't go for you, they're just a bunch of idiots.
You should TOTALLY do it! Everytime you sing I get goose bumps! DO IT!!!!!
Post a Comment