Emma: "Keats, what's a mullet?"
Keats: "Well, Emma, it's a hairstyle. Short in front and long in back."
Emma: "EEWWW."
8/8/07
Conversation Between Siblings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Emma: "Keats, what's a mullet?"
Keats: "Well, Emma, it's a hairstyle. Short in front and long in back."
Emma: "EEWWW."
2 comments:
Thank you, Suzie! I've moved you to the Wednesday class... that'll help a lot! Will you email me (nicolechill@gmail.com) with your email address so I can email you info on the class? Thanks!
She is the funniest thing I have EVER seen! I love you recording her funny comments. My baby is just like her; spunky, colorful, and full of life. It is the best! Logan wasn't at that scrimmage last Saturday because he was in Bear Lake, but I was there running around the park while my 11 year old practiced. They are both playihng in the adidas tournament. Maybe I'll see you there!
Post a Comment