Mom: "Hey, Hon. How was your first day as a Senior! How was your first day? How was it, huh, huh huh?"
Hannah: "lame"
Senioritis is not allowed until at LEAST spring.
Here's your trusty ride & friend TJ.
Conversation right after school:
Keaton to emma: "where's mom? MOM!! MOM!!!!!!!!"
Mom from upstairs: "I'm up here son!"
Keaton: "Mom, Mom, Mom, MMMOOOOOOMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!"
Mom, very worried, frantic, etc: "Keats, what is it? Are you ok? How was your first day?"
Keats: "Mom, I can't believe it! The vending machine stole all my change!!! I was trying to get donuts and it ripped me off! Can you believe it!!!!!!!"
Mom: sorry, but how was school?
Keats: oh, fine.
Senioritis is not allowed until at LEAST spring.
Here's your trusty ride & friend TJ.
Conversation right after school:Keaton to emma: "where's mom? MOM!! MOM!!!!!!!!"
Mom from upstairs: "I'm up here son!"
Keaton: "Mom, Mom, Mom, MMMOOOOOOMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!"
Mom, very worried, frantic, etc: "Keats, what is it? Are you ok? How was your first day?"
Keats: "Mom, I can't believe it! The vending machine stole all my change!!! I was trying to get donuts and it ripped me off! Can you believe it!!!!!!!"
Mom: sorry, but how was school?
Keats: oh, fine.
roughest to get used to.
Love you, my STAR STUDENTS!!!!


1 comments:
You are the greatest mom! I love the pictures! I can't believe your daughter is a SENIOR this year. WOW. Look what I have to look forward too!
Post a Comment