8/30/07

Good Stuff

Alrighty then.


I so enjoy the blogging world. Just having a few minutes each day to read about my bloggy friends & what they're up to makes me smile. I've met some really great women that inspire me to live better. They've made me laugh out loud, cry deeply & realize we are all doing the best we can being wives, raising our kids & still finding time to make a contribution to society as an individual.


There are blogs that make me want to live on a farm, read more often, paint, dance, scrap, design, cook, garden, start another business, move to a new city, travel, fly, sew, be a better parent, shop, photograph, basically inspiring me with their photographs & stories.

Good stuff.

1 comments:

Jourdan said...

You hit the nail on the head.I wrote a post about all these wonderful things...I just haven't posted it yet.

That's the thing. There's never enough time to really do all that, and still soak up everything that's out there.

{sigh}