1. So MUCH to do for this last week of summer vacation. My to do list is at #23 and holding.
2. I have a little birthday girl turning SEVENTEEN tomorrow. Got to make some good memories & good fun for her-she's a sweetheart!
3. Prison Break is my new show that I love. Really the only show that I watch. It's intense. I'm halfway through season 2. Season 3 begins in three weeks. I'm sure you're thinking that this is the most valuable info ever.
4. I love school supplies. I buy them non-stop from when they put them out in July 'til the last twenty cent crayon box is off the shelf. I have a full year's supply for my kids to dig into. I must have 7 pencil boxes of my very own and the smell of new crayons & pencil shavings? AHHHHH- yummy!!! I should have been a teacher.
5. Em has her first loose tooth and will be going to Kindergarten next week. sweeeeet! She also cut her own hair. not so sweet. But I am making her a version of this.
6. Lindz has a cool new job correcting vocabulary tests via the internet. I took one look at the test and realized that my education is definitely from the school of hard knocks. Or from Google University.
7. Because of this post, I am rereading this treasure. It's been twenty years since i read it last. I also plan on reading this! so exciting...I need a whole day to myself to read it cover to cover!
8. I am feeling extra crafty & have made quite a few things lately. From hairbows & flower clippies & bracelets for all of Em's Kindergarten outfits to handmade cards, take-along baby blankies, and a few scrap book pages. Oh, and the tooth fairy pouch for you-know-who.
9. Made these little babies for Hannah's Young Women tonight. We stuck them in cupcakes made with buttercream frosting & lots of colorful sprinkles.
10. Feeling stressed about lots of things-kids, money, family, work, life. But really, truly blessed & pretty darn happy. It's all good!
8/14/07
Ten for Tuesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment