8/28/07

Ten for Tuesday

1. Today is the sweetheart's first day of Kindergarten. I had visions of all 5 of us escorting her to the classroom and lined up to say good-luck/good-bye. I get to do the honors alone on behalf of the family, luckily.
2. Vote for Johnny on September 11th. He's smart, genuine, moral, & wants the best for our city & it's citizens. He always wants to hear from you about concerns or ideas. You can email him: anytime. He's a good son, father & husband. We need him on City Council. So get out and vote!
3. I cannot go to sleep without a big coating of this on my lips. It's soooooooo good.
4. I consistently have several books that I read at the same time. One in the van, one in the living room and one in my bedroom.
5. . With titles like these, country music cracks me up: I'm Cooler Online & I Don't Care What People Think....Wha'dya Think 'Bout That. So witty & great. Love it!
6. I was reading the book If I Ran The Circus by Dr Suess to Em & thought that I could easily write a volume 2 about my family.
7. This is a great place to buy ties. How's that for random!
8. Made a HUGE jar of this a few days ago for my family. It's almost gone, today.
9. James E Faust was such a good man. Thomas S Monson said, "There was no guile in Jim Faust, no flaw in his character. Jim knew the Lord & the Lord knew him."
10. The downpouring of rain this morning invigorated my soul, cleansed the sidewalks & gave my house an earthy, ozone smell. Love it!

0 comments: