1. Seriously good storm came whippin' through here a little while ago. So great.
2. I love women who like to whoop it up. All I did was send out a certain little email about a certain over-nighter at the end of this month in a certain small town known for fun and received 8 emails saying, "I'm In"!!! or the equivalent. Love that. Any other takers, ALLYSON-this means you!!!
3. I am job searching. [golf clap]
4. So excited about my photography class that starts this week. Stay tuned for some practice shots that might wow even my daughter.
5. I. get. so. excited. when. fall. is. here. It rejuvenates me & fires me up for anything. Bring it on, life.
6. Keats just finished Harry Potter 7. (dontcha love that photo!) I tried to act excited when he was telling me about it but I have no interest whatsoever in the story. I do, however, have an interest in him. (as do many, many girls at the jr high. MLEH!) As a sidenote, the kid has grown 3 inches in 4 months. He has officially passed me up!!! note to self: buy him some new pants that aren't floods.
7. Some stupid, mangy white dog was taking refuge in our garage during storm & had to run in our house and on my COUCH before being kicked out into the world. Have I mentioned that my hubby has the biggest, softest heart when it comes to animals? I have several stories to tell about that. Have to wait for another day. A very slow, bloggy writing day. ewwww- wet dog.
8. In a quest to allow my blog to express the deepest desires & sweetest secrets of my very soul, once a week I will highlight a known specialty of mine: potions. Not of the wizardry sorts, but of the lovely feel like a million bucks sorts. I guarantee some heartfelt, raw emotions in these posts. Uh-huh. Potions & I are like this.
9. "Ain't no party like a Scranton party cuz a Scranton party don't stop". This is out! & it makes me laugh. Very loud. And I've hardly seen any in this seeason. Good times.
10. "Joy to the world...all the boys & girls now. Joy to the fishes in the deep blue sea, joy to you and me". Thanks to her & her lesson. I can recognize & remember that I have joy in my heart and much reason to be truly happy!
9/4/07
Ten for Tuesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment