A friend told me of an amazingly cheap deal to be had at the website of: www.eyeslipsface.com
I thought I'd pass it on to you, my trusty blog readers (all eight of you-hi guys!) just to say hi & thanks for reading the insights into my very small soul & narrow mind and what it's like to be the head ringmaster of a very weird circus. It's not near as lonely here as it used to be now that you're here.
Ok. On with the news & deal of the day. E.L.F. makeup is already cheap. $1 for most items to be exact. I haven't EVER been fond of cheapo makeup/potion products (sorry, honey!) but with this I am impressed! They have found a way to have quality with an unbelievably low price. Not sure how they do it.
They are highlighted in 7 magazines this month and they have been in 30 just this year raving about certain products. There is a link on ELF's website that tells all the products that have been tried & trued and what mags they are in. Oh and it includes OPRAH magazine. Do you really think that OPRAH is wearing one dollar lip stick! I. don't. think. so. people. (Oh, and side note. Guess who was on the cover of OPRAH magazine this month. You'll NEVER guess! Nope, you're wrong. It was OPRAH!)
Ok. Sorry. So $1 is great and all but now-for a limited time-you can use the coupon code CAROLINA for a 50% discount. That's right. C-A-R-O-L-I-N-A. I put that in caps & in blue so you'd get it.
That makes most items .50 and I'll tell ya. Their stuff is pretty good.
I mean not MAC good (love mac-thanks Erika!!!-why can't they have a sale like this!) but certainly better than COVERGIRL good.
Especially their makeup brushes. And lip gloss. And eye color. So, there you go. Take it or leave it.
(oh, by the way. Before I posted this I contacted E.L.F. and made SURE the code was still valid. It is. They said if it does not take the percentage off at checkout then email them and they'll straighten in out. ) Shipping is extra but heck-get together with a buch of you and split it!
I'm off to Christmas shop for my many, many nieces who love their aunt Suzie cuz I give them peanut butter & licorice sandwiches & chocolate fountain parties when they visit me and I let them stay up late & teach them how to swear & play tricks on their moms.
Oh, and give them lots and lots of makeup products for gifts.
10/9/07
Good Deal!!!
at 10/09/2007
Labels: shopping/products
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment