10/5/07

Jana's Story

http://thinkpinkforlife.blogspot.com/2007/09/janas-story-from-utah.html


I've known Jana for nearly 7 years now. She served in the Young Women Organization in our stake with me at the same time this was all going on.
Our daughters were best friends and still remain friends.

I've heard her tell this story many times.
Each time I hear it I remember the pain & heartache, the faith & trust, the unbelievable trial that this woman & her family has gone through.
We were all in disbelief that one mother could have such a trial.
Today she is resiliant, happy, loving & kind despite the unexplicable loss she endured.
If you have a moment-click on the link above & read about this incredible mother.
You will be moved to tears but be touched forever.

My heart goes out to her, always.

1 comments:

Pedaling said...

suzie,
i read the post and was very moved - thanks for sharing.