I am an insomniac. I'll stay up sooooooooo late and then get up at the crack of dawn. What's up with that? I mean seriously. I'm trying to be healthy and have excellent brain power even in the late afternoon and my sleep deprivation is not helping. I actually feel fine. Great, even. All day long. I feel more creative at night (not obvious by this post) I just don't want to put myself to bed. It's just too final. This day is MINE!
random thoughts at 1:10am...and I'm just getting going.
tomorrow gonna put up the rest of the Halloween stuff. Emma couldn't be more excited.
L is talking my ear off about her date. I'm only half listening.
enjoyed a wonderful dinner with my good friend Erika. She had lots of good stories for me. love her.
what's up with fake flowers stuck in someone's flower bed? baffling
could buy a hundered different books at the book fair. love books.
Jer has officially had it with his job. he told them today. faith not fear, faith not fear....
I laughed my guts out today listening to emma say the pledge of allegiance. she tried soooooooo hard.
made pumpkin bars. they're gone.
i believe our mayor might be certifiably nuts.
chili's chips & salsa=yummy
list of things broken at our house: stove knob, cordless phone, washer (leaking) tree in yard, banister, light fixture, smoke alarm, computer chair, tvm towel rack, sink drain, window blind. what a depressing list
do people really want to peel back the layers? or would they really just like pretty & safe.
October might be my favorite month
i think I'll go scrapbook
maybe I should start doing yoga
10/3/07
If you didn't think I was nuts already
at 10/03/2007
Labels: momism's
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
yup, those are very random thoughts
very entertaining though.
loved the one about only half listening and fake flowers
things i would do and notice, as well.
Post a Comment