10/1/07

Sorry Sister Boynton


Em : "Uh, mom. There's something i need to tell you about church."
Mom: "Ok. what is it?"
Em : "Well, I had this in church the other day." (pulls out a toy cell phone from her scripture case)
Mom: "That doesn't belong at church!"
Em : "I know. I'm sorry.
Hanners: "Did you take it out and use it during primary?"
Em : "Yes. We made a few calls. Madalyn called her mom. I called Grandma"
Mom: "What? Hey. You don't bring toys to church."
Em : "They didn't hear, they were singing too loud."

3 comments:

Jourdan said...

ha.
Yes, I remember her trying to show me the phone and I think I absent-mindly told her to put it in her pocket.
I hope I didn't hurt the poor things feelings.

The Wards said...

Man, the things that kids get away with at church. You would think I was blind, maybe I am just not mentally there. I bet that's it. -Jeana

Anonymous said...

Hi Suz and everybodee! I love your Blog I'm looking for a good sugar cookie recipe, got one suz? Hope you all are well and in good spirits I can't wait to see you soon! Luv Carla