11/21/07

Dear Mom & Dad,

Every year about this time I get a permanent lump in my throat & my heart aches because I miss you so much.
The holidays were huge at our house, thanks to the efforts made by both of you. Thank you for that. How did you do it every single year? What was your special recipe for the stuffing you always made? I never did write it down. I thought we would have more time together.
How will I do the gravy, turkey, potatoes, yams & rolls and have it all ready at the same time?
How in the world do you even make an apple pie.
These are just some of the things I would ask and say to you if you were here.
Oh. And I love you with all of my heart and appreciate everything you did for all of us.
Happy Thanksgiving!
Love,
your daughter
Suzie

p.s. I know you already know this but your grandchildren are amazingly wonderful.

0 comments: