2 sets of twins
3 monkeys jumpin' on my bed
6 kinds of dessert
9 naps
12 lbs of potatoes
14 cousins
18 football fans
31 guests
48 dishes washed by hand
75 photos taken
110 miles traveled to our home
23:30 military time mom left to go shop
1 million reasons to be grateful








4 comments:
lots of work,
but sounds like a wonderful thanksgiving!
I've said it before, but I'll say it again... Emma is just so stinkin' CUTE! Well, maybe not so much "stinkin", but definitely cute. It's blog posts like this one where I really miss being your home teacher. Looks like you all had a fun Thanksgiving... serves you right!
What a yummy looking meal. WOW! It sure looked like a wonderful time with family. Don't you just LOVE Thanksgiving?
ok - i love the pic of your kids up top - very nice. your work?
Post a Comment