What I wouldn't give to see some close-up photos of our Christmas decorations we had when I was a kid. The floppy reindeer, the Mr & Mrs Santa candle holders, snowman & woman that mom made at a craft day with friends, the sparkly, glittery teardrop style ornaments, icicles, flocked trees, the snowman & santa face that were a part of the old big-globe lights put on the tree. Oh, the memories!
Someday my kids might appreciate this group of photos of the decor we bring out at Christmas.
The handmade baby Jesus ornaments & "crafty" tree, covered with wooden & willow stars, rusty bells & star garland, red & brown matte glass ball ornaments, wooden candy canes, shiny gold balls, red berries and both an angel & a big willow star on top.
the many snowmen that stay on display well into January & February.
the lit-up garland on our ballister

the collector carolers that belonged to my dad. each of my sisters and I drew numbers to see who would get which ones. These are the lucky fellers that got to come live at my house.
The handmade baby Jesus ornaments & "crafty" tree, covered with wooden & willow stars, rusty bells & star garland, red & brown matte glass ball ornaments, wooden candy canes, shiny gold balls, red berries and both an angel & a big willow star on top.
the many snowmen that stay on display well into January & February.
the lit-up garland on our ballister
the collector carolers that belonged to my dad. each of my sisters and I drew numbers to see who would get which ones. These are the lucky fellers that got to come live at my house.
Priceless and precious to me.
also Christmas cards & newsletters fastened on a ribbon-love mail in December!
collection of handmade Santa Clauses (not handmade by me)
Santa picture my dad oil painted for us (I adore this)







3 comments:
just looking at these pictures, i can feel the warmth and coziness.
Love the rustic feel. You add such a special touch to everything that you do!
We actually are moving into the house Jeremy did carpet for - forever ago!! Long story! Anyway, how's the family? Love the pictures! You're the craftiest person I know!
Keep in touch.
Post a Comment