1/8/08

Handmade Christmas Gifts

The mini scrapbook I made for our sweet neighbors. It's for their adorable grandaughter whom we all love...she can just add the photos.
It's called ,"Top Ten reasons to love Adian"

This good friend of mine tried and tried to get a photo of her kids this holiday season. I called them up when she was working and got them all together and surprised her with it. She was pretty stoked. And her kids were so excited about it! And they're pretty darn cute, too.


I made journals, notebooks & art books for my nieces. we included lots of cool pens, markers & pencils with them.

For my twin nieces who share a room, I made these magnet boards. Thanks Sheila!
I loved how they turned out. I also made some personalized magnets for them to hold all of their artwork & notes.


I also made hairbows & flower clips, notecards & tags, cookies, stitcheries, bracelets & earrings & I am still working on one project for my sis in Yellowstone. Hey Annie, if you're reading this, it's coming. really.

5 comments:

Pedaling said...

You Rock!
i now know who to call for ideas for our next Wacky Wed.
the secret is OUT!

Unknown said...

Are you kidding? You are amazing...I want to be your neighbor! And the magnet boards, cutest gifts. WOW!

Laurie Meredith said...

Your creativity is boundless! You're my idol. It would exhaust me just coming up with the ideas, but carrying them through...WOW!

Aleesha Bass said...

Sweet! Want to teach me how to make a cute journal? I need one for my creative writing class next week...

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.