2/25/08

Meet The Cullens




Emmett, Rosalie, Esme, Edward, Carlisle, Alice, & Jasper
What d'ya think?

7 comments:

Laurie Meredith said...

The Cullens are supposed to be the epitome of beauty, right? Maybe these aren't very flattering pictures, but they just don't cut it for me, especially Edward. Maybe they'll look better on the silver screen.

Jen said...

I always say this...but man, if I end up going to see this, it'll be for that awful, blonde, floppy wig.

Holly O. said...

My first reaction is that NONE of them look like what I imagined. But I'm sure it will be fine. Actually, Alice seems about right for me. But she's it.

Aleesha Bass said...

not bad...

except for edward.

geez...

kelie said...

I'm good w/ everyone except Edward. Infact I think all the girls are pretty good. It's the guys that aren't quite up to par. Maybe that's because I'm more judgemental about the boys...seeing as I'm supposed to be attracted to them. Overall though, I think they're pretty good...except Edward. Who I feel is completely and totally wrong. However, I will be seeing this opening night!

September said...

I'm feeling very sheepish after reading all the other comments but I think Edward looks FABULOUS! As does everyone else. I'm so excited for this movie. I can't wait.

Judi said...

So sad:( they are just NOT doin' it for me. Could have done much better I think. ps. we are reading Twilight in book club this month:) love ya Suz--Judi