1. the snow just keeps piling up. it's an endless battle trying to keep the ice off the porch. ice melt is a brilliant invention. I've heard it's terribly rough on concrete, but what to do?
2. emma announced to us and her class that she is planning to open up her own diner someday. she has been planning decor, menu ideas and signs. it's definitely inspired by Luke Danes .
busy is her name, making messes creating is her game
3. I met some amazing women the other night at a blogger meet up. it was so great. more details and a photo or two coming soon. really.
4. politics shmolitics. nuff said, tonight. or ever.
5. have you had this in the peach flavor! seriously yummy and fresh tasting. I just know you wanted to know that. your day is complete now.
6. Lindz has about 12 songs completed. they're all original, and a few are pretty good. Ok, well I'm her mom so I think they're ALL good. hoping to get her in the studio before summer is over. at least on you tube.
7. this is my favorite blog post this week. I seriously laughed out loud and diet coke w/lime came spraying out. it's funny stuff. not the spraying but the author of this blog. maybe you have to know him like I know him (like, through the bloggin world) the whole family is brilliantly clever.
8.and this looks like a fun post to do. I might just have to try it. yeah, right.
9. finding time to read 1776 By David McCullough & this Eleanor Roosevelt biography. they've gotta go back to the library soon so I better hurry. reading them is making me feel smarter and smarter by the minute. even having them on my table looks smarter. especially when they cover up this week's People magazine.
10. this might be the most boring bloggy list ever known to blogland. shows you I'm like toast tonight. dry, crusty, burnt toast.


2 comments:
hey-I like your blog-it's pretty and it's positive and for a fact, we are probably all like toast most of the time....thanks for sharing! and I want to learn to do strike out too...
Suzie, it was so fun getting to know you a little bit the other night. You are hilarious!
Post a Comment