1. SO grateful for the sunshine that has brought light and warmth to my very soul! It's also melted the snow and ice in our yard. Thus, revealing garbage & dog poo in the yard.
2. My fun, funny children make my heart soar! I want to especially remember the 1am conversation between Hannah, Lindsay and I last night. We laughed our guts out.
3. Extended family is a blessing in my life. Sisters, nieces, nephews, in-laws. Love 'em all.
4. A freezer full of meals just ready to be prepared for a hungry bunch of Eagars.
5. a new bra.
6. Helping in a Kindergarten classroom a great deal lately. Those kids say the darndest things.
7. Finding this new site. http://www.dailylit.com/. Emails books in daily increments. most of the classics are free.
8. everyone is over their sickies here.
9. organized paperwork. work in progress but the new system is good.
10. feeling my courage sink, but then come back up again. So much inspiration and good in the world. I can never stay down for long!


4 comments:
YOU are the optimist! That is a great post! I too love the things kiddos say!
yes, i am seeing the dog poop, now too, but i am thankful i have kids that i make clean it up!
what a freezer full of meals-now i am jealous!
i like this list, there is much to add joy to our little lives each and every day!
Love the list. I am loving the sunshine too. I am getting spring fever in the worst way!
Thanks for playing :)
Suzie, I can definitely relate to your #2... I'm not only grateful for my kids, but I also appreciate yours quite a bit as well. I've had lots of opportunities in the past to interact with and spend time with each of them. They're all so great! I'll have to trust you on #5, though... thankfully, I am completely unable to relate to that.
Post a Comment