housework. two days of mom not feeling well and we're in serious trauma. really family? two days? sheesh.
laundry. I have so much laundry that I have a green pile.
send birthday card & gift off. in mail. first find out which niece is it that has a birthday in Feb.
shower and look presentable for Hannah's closing night of the play. photos to follow. not of me. of her.
help Emma write thank you notes for her birthday gifts.
pay some bills so I don't lose the internet. heat. ok. internet, yikes!
maybe even make some dinner. I said maybe.
2/19/08
To Do List
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yes, send pictures of the play. I feel so bad! The one night I don't have to work, and I have developed a really bad head cold. Tell her I'm so sorry, and I REALLY wish I could have been there. );
Glad you're back!
Oh, the life of a mom!
Hope you're feeling better. Mom out of commission is always a scary thing!
Post a Comment