hey--thanks for entering--i have stalked you as well. good to "meet you!" you will see more of me, maybe too much....
WAIT...that's not Tori Amos?!She's fantastic!
Wow, she has a great voice! I love that song! You Tubing it up eeh? So fun! :)
I would love to have talent like that!
She's a star! That voice! My friends don't believe I'm related to you! Should I be offended! Oy Vay that was incredible!Ann Lavice
Love the Tori Amos! I miss being exposed to Lindsay's talents on a regular basis. Happy Birthday Lindsay!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
hey--thanks for entering--i have stalked you as well. good to "meet you!" you will see more of me, maybe too much....
WAIT...that's not Tori Amos?!
She's fantastic!
Wow, she has a great voice! I love that song! You Tubing it up eeh? So fun! :)
I would love to have talent like that!
She's a star! That voice! My friends don't believe I'm related to you! Should I be offended!
Oy Vay that was incredible!
Ann Lavice
Love the Tori Amos! I miss being exposed to Lindsay's talents on a regular basis. Happy Birthday Lindsay!
Post a Comment