3/22/08

Saturday Randomness

I do not feel ready for Easter Day. I mean, I have all the basket goodies, a special meal planned, company coming, but I feel lacking. Part of it is that it's so early. I love being able to build spiritually from General Conference to Easter Sunday. I did attend the temple this week and that helped. Note to self: spend some time searching the scriptures tonight.





It was the most glorious morning. I went for a walk and did a bit of assessing in the yard. So much work. So little time and energy. I did rake a little.



Running to Walmart (for one thing) and Costco (for two things I forgot yesterday) made me a bit grumpy. I seriously was kicking myself for shopping w/out a list this week.



Going to visit my daughter's friend at the hospital today. She's there for Chemotherapy treatments. Hopefully can brighten our day to see her!



Feeling gratitude for my hubby (whom I have neglected a bit as of late) and my fun kids, and our nice home. Also for the gospel of Jesus Christ and the blessings that brings.

2 comments:

Amber said...

It's Monday afternoon and we have yet to decorate our Easter eggs. It definately snuck up on us!

Stacy said...

Suzie, I love your blog. You are so much fun. You really are such and awesome person and I have always admired you. Now I can admire/stalk you in your blog! It's fun to see your family and see how they have all grown. Wow.
See you cute lady!