1. spring break/more time with the chi'dren
2. fully stocked fridge w/ lots o' fresh fruit & veggies
3. friends that are moving into a beautiful new home...but still close by
4. comfy& cute sandals
5. smoothies with strawberries
6. a book that takes me away (and there's 6 more in the series!)
7. Jeremy's big guns
8. bloggy friends & sweet comments (who knew I would care so much!)
9. this great friend who took me to lunch at an amazing new little place. (we almost licked the salad plates clean! oh, and Erika-it was freshly made Ricotta)
10. E's endless chatter
11. Jer & I laugh at the same things
12. my kids bring their friends over here. every day.
13. emails from my sister
14. kites
15. organizing & deep cleaning
16. sunshine
17. good programs in the church for my kids
18. prospect of a new job
19. Jeremy's reading Twilight. tee hee
20. creating: art/scrappin/writing/painting/crafting
wow. Tib. twenty. I wasn't sure I could do that many. but it was easy!!
what's making you happy? huh? huh?
4/17/08
20 Things Making Me Happy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
What was the restaurant? I think I might have to try it if it was that good!! What's making me feel good is my sweet little girl and her hilarious comments, my cute little guys chubby smile and the way my hubbies hugs make me feel safe, warm and loved more than I could ever imagine.
Disneyland in 4 days!
I love that Jeremy is reading Twilight!!!
Your Happy List made me happy!
Pizzeria 712 is so yummy! That reminds me, I need to go back!
you are the second person in two days who has told me i need to get that book. guess this is a sign, so i won't fight it anymore.
I love that Jeremy is reading Twilight. I wish I could get Spencer to read it. Oh well, he'll watch the movie with me at least.
Great list! Your posts make me happy. :) I need to try that Pizzeria 712 - my friends relatives own it.
love your list and twilight is still sitting on my nightstand several months later waiting for me to open it. it lost out to all my photography reading.
Pizzeria 712 is so heavenly. That's enough happiness for a whole list, in my book!
Post a Comment