4/24/08

Kindergarten Homework

8 comments:

Becky, yep said...

So Cute! What a good Dad, too, to be out there kite flyin'!

ps, arranged marriage with my sweet kindergarten Taggie Boy! Whadayathink?

Mindi said...

love the "floo" away part--precious moments to record! LOVE IT.

Mindi said...

ps i am soooooo stealing your "3 reasons" to do next week. you are a genius! imitation is the sincerest form of flattery!

Smith Family said...

You are such an awesome mom! I'm glad that you love hearing mommy so much. I'm trying to remember that I will miss it one day, but it's proving harder than it sounds!

Spin said...

your kids are lucky to have you!

tiburon said...

That is so cute. And I love your three reasons for each of your kids :)

You are awesome in an awesome way :)

Hacking it up said...

Cute! I love the way those little people write!
Also, Love you 3 reasons post! That is awesome! i am going to copy that!...someday...soon...

hoLLy said...

how cute is that? i love it!