Oh my...you kill me.
Your family is hilarious! A little weird and goofy...but so funny.
BLAST MY STUPID COMPUTER!!! it blocks out certain pictures and for some random reason it's doing that to yours.i'm dying of anticipation: what is it? a magical unicorn? a midget? WHAT??!
Oh, the hilarity! I'd never think to purchase that item at the DI. I need to rethink my DI purchases! ;)
that is hysterical!so missed you last night...next time!!!
Oh how I love the treasures found at the D.I.!
You try to look goofy but you just make those glasses look good!
Was this a family night activity? If not, it should be! Love it!!!!
Those are quite the find!
I've always wanted a super nerdy friend to help me with my computer problems...now I've got one.
Way too funny!!You guys crack me up!
That is awesome!...I miss D.I....sigh...
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Oh my...you kill me.
Your family is hilarious! A little weird and goofy...but so funny.
BLAST MY STUPID COMPUTER!!! it blocks out certain pictures and for some random reason it's doing that to yours.
i'm dying of anticipation: what is it? a magical unicorn? a midget? WHAT??!
Oh, the hilarity! I'd never think to purchase that item at the DI. I need to rethink my DI purchases! ;)
that is hysterical!
so missed you last night...next time!!!
Oh how I love the treasures found at the D.I.!
You try to look goofy but you just make those glasses look good!
Was this a family night activity? If not, it should be!
Love it!!!!
Those are quite the find!
I've always wanted a super nerdy friend to help me with my computer problems...now I've got one.
Way too funny!!You guys crack me up!
That is awesome!...I miss D.I....sigh...
Post a Comment