what a beautiful photo! i always wanted to do a pageant when i was her age but didn't have the guts--i'm impressed!! hope she enjoys the experience--let us know how it goes..
FANTASTIC job tonight, Hannah! You should be very proud, Suzie, you've got such talented and kind children. I barely know Hannah, and yet the way she interacts with me, I feel as though we're best friends. I love it! Hannah-You're such an amazing girl, if you want to keep going, then do it! You totally have the potential and the ability to be great, but more than that, you are genuine and real and it shows. You're pretty much awesome almost-sort-of-not-blood-but through-marriage-relation of mine (haha).
14 comments:
what a beautiful photo! i always wanted to do a pageant when i was her age but didn't have the guts--i'm impressed!! hope she enjoys the experience--let us know how it goes..
Go Hannah!
Do we get to vote? or is it silly judges?
oh my goodness! suzie! you're daughter is absolutely beautiful!
go hannah!
Good Luck, Hannah!!!
Gorgeous pic!
Gorgeous! Absolutely gorgeous!
Go Hannah, Go Hannah, Go Hannah. You are stunning!
beautiful girl!! good luck from me!
We're rooting for Hannah from the hospital room.
:)
got hannah on my mind..
the best of luck
beautiful picture and best of luck! go!!
FANTASTIC job tonight, Hannah! You should be very proud, Suzie, you've got such talented and kind children. I barely know Hannah, and yet the way she interacts with me, I feel as though we're best friends. I love it! Hannah-You're such an amazing girl, if you want to keep going, then do it! You totally have the potential and the ability to be great, but more than that, you are genuine and real and it shows. You're pretty much awesome almost-sort-of-not-blood-but through-marriage-relation of mine (haha).
She is beautiful!! She looks just like her mommy! ;)
Love the photo!
Beautiful daughter you have there!
What happened to my little Hannah? Why do they all go off and grow up?
You are such a beauty Hannah, inside and out!
Post a Comment