I loved the dance festival growing up! My school doesn't do it... sad!
This year was really good. The weather was cooler and all 3 of my school kids were done within the first four songs.Good times!
I love everything about that post! Darling pictures, darling font, And DARLING girl! Here's to the next 14 years!'Clink!'
excuse me, but could somebody please tell me where i could find for myself a pair of those rockin' yellow sunglasses?
we did this every year growing up but none of my kids have - why i ask? those were good times
Even as a teacher I loved the dance festival. The best was I had to teach the whole 5th grade "The Hustle".
i've never been to a dance festival-looks like we are missing out!love the words on the pics. they jazz the pics up quite nicely!
aaaahhh, the dance festival--a right in every young utah girl's passage of life......14 years is something to celebrate! kudos to you, suzie!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I loved the dance festival growing up! My school doesn't do it... sad!
This year was really good. The weather was cooler and all 3 of my school kids were done within the first four songs.
Good times!
I love everything about that post! Darling pictures, darling font, And DARLING girl!
Here's to the next 14 years!
'Clink!'
excuse me, but could somebody please tell me where i could find for myself a pair of those rockin' yellow sunglasses?
we did this every year growing up but none of my kids have - why i ask? those were good times
Even as a teacher I loved the dance festival. The best was I had to teach the whole 5th grade "The Hustle".
i've never been to a dance festival-looks like we are missing out!
love the words on the pics. they jazz the pics up quite nicely!
aaaahhh, the dance festival--a right in every young utah girl's passage of life......
14 years is something to celebrate! kudos to you, suzie!
Post a Comment