.
.
.
.
Things to Know
.
1. Lindz wrote every single note, every single lyric and is playing piano & singing on every song.
2. These are "scratch" singles. Meaning none of the mixing has been done. In other words: will sound even better, soon. When more work has been done.
3. Linking to her new, temporary web-page (My Space Music) will allow you to have a listen to 5 or 6 of her songs. She has 14 written/arranged. Just need to narrow it down for the album.
4. Listen to all of them if you have the time. If not. Consider my faves: In Our Own Way & Hiding
5. Name of the Album: Baby Frankensteins.
She's a proud mama.
.
Next step? We have some plans.
Marketing ideas, welcome.


14 comments:
yay! Her music is wonderful! Good luck to her!!
beautiful voice and beautiful girl. you must be one proud mama!! :) its amazing that she wrote every piece of those songs, seriously amazing. good luck lindsay-your future looks bright!
I would love to help, if I could. But, I know absolutely nothing about the music industry so the best I could do was a put a link on my blog.
I hope it's okay that I did that.
Lesson is updated just for you.
And the only nickname that's ever stuck is SeppyTemmy, not really shorter, and pretty stinkin silly if you ask me, but hey who worries about what I think? (Don't worry, nobody really calls me that anymore!)
that is so cool Suzie, goodluck to her!!
Good golly! I've been listening to this while working for last while and I'm equally impressed with her voice, her lyrics, and her wonderful melodies! How exciting!
Can't wait to read about all the success to come!
aaaack!!! my computer bloks myspace! is there any way you could send me the tracks as mrclove@infowest.com? i am retarded, but really wanna hear her!
LOVED IT, just like I knew I would.
Give her a X and O for me and tell her that I think she is the bomb! I can't believe I ever got to rub shoulders with the famous Linday McCall Eagar!!!!
So Cool!! Best of luck!
Love it! Love it! Love it! I need to listen to more, but sounds so good so far. Love her style of music. Tell her congrats for me.
she has a beautiful voice and what's better is that it isn't the same ol same old sound. she is so very talented. you must be so very proud-she's really good!
very impressive! way to go Lindsay. good luck with everything else you need to do.
OH.....MY......GOSH! I have been anticipating this and of course knew that it would be good. But this is way beyond good! It's amazing and I cannot wait to see where this takes you Lindz! I am sending links to all the "showbiz" people in my neck of the woods!
Love you Lindz and am so stinkin' proud I can't handle it!
Annie
Very impressive.
Tori Amos"ish," but better.
Best of luck!
Post a Comment