8/19/08

Fight Club





Been a bit strange around here. Quiet. Clean. Quiet.

My baby is off to school and that has left me with the whole day to do nothing but read and surf the web.

YEAH, RIGHT!


I have really never been as busy as I am right now, a different type of busy than when all my kids were younger. My brain seems to be busier. My to do list is long. And most of it requires traveling outside of our home & neighborhood.


But that doesn't mean I don't have time for ridiculous and meaningless thoughts and especially the kind that spark huge debate around here.


When up late with my girls, after their dates (smooch, kissy kissy) the other night, a question was posed for the group. It caused me to deep think, to thoroughly consider all options & to choose wisely.


Here is the question:

What three celebrities would you

most like to punch in the face?

(see, we are BIG thinkers around here!) (but also non-violent)


After making my firm choices, I did what every other good blogger does. Think, "What would my bloggy friends choose?"


My choices. In no particular order-


Paris Hilton

David Hasselhoff

Kobe Bryant*

*(sorry Tim)


So, what are yours? Huh? Huh?

32 comments:

Pedaling said...

oooh, suzie, i love this question. i have to clean my kitchen right now, so i will answer later tonight or in the morning. can't wait!
oh, and about that last one going to school all day, i too thought when that happened, i'd have all this extra time on my hands.. it wasn't the way it worked out. but oh, well. it's all good.

Stacy said...

Okay, here goes, in no particular order-

Rachel Ray

Kelly Ripa

Donald Trump

Oh great, now I am in a bad mood!

Suzie said...

this is so awesome. I have never been more excited to check my comments.
Stacy! I KNEW I'd get a Rachel Ray in there. Didn't know it would be FIRST!
Sheila. If you're like me, you needed time to process fully the question.
can't wait to see what you got.

The Hendricks Family said...

Wow, you are deep thinkers at your house. Here are my picks:

Lyndsay Lohan

Brittany Spears

I am with you on both Paris Hilton and Kobe Bryant.

Krista said...

Here are my and my husband's picks...
Susan Sarandon (his)
Julia Roberts (mine)
Seth Rogen (both)

Unknown said...

Celine Dion (her hand gestures drive me crazy)

Rosie O'Donnell (used to be funny...turned psycho)

Conan O'Brien (will not be watching when he takes over the Tonight Show)

Misty said...

Kathy Griffin (Red head comedienne...and the red hair has nothing to do with it).
Kirsten Dunst (Seriously, does anyone think she is cute or can act? I do NOT)
Gilbert Gottfried (Comedian with the most awful voice in the world)

Anonymous said...

Mine:

William Shatner

Tori Spelling

M. Night Shyamalon

Laurie Meredith said...

Matthew McConaughey, Hannah Montana, Sean Hannity

Suzie said...

I was wondering if Celine Dion would show up on the list.
Sho' 'Nuff!

Suzie said...

And Misty that Gilbert dude is so dang annoying. You are so right to list him.

And Laurie! Matthew McConeGAY is #4 on my list. He drives me nuts. In a bad way.

Suzie said...

And Amanda I would like to punch Conan's hair! Terrible!

good choices...

Anonymous said...

Ozzy Osbourne

Barney

The entire cast of Sex & the City

hannah joel said...

1- Miley Cyrus
2- Paula Abdul
3- Dr. Phil



Honorary: Amy Whinehouse

Pedaling said...

these are good- lovin' this post and the comments even better.
why am i still awake?

Spin said...

O my this could be fun. I will have to give it a try

September said...

This is hysterical! I'm shocked by some of the people being named. Here are mine:
1) Angelina Jolie
2) Tom Cruise
3) And, yes, Paris Hilton

Becky, yep said...

paris is so on top of the list!!!
Up there with
Brittany spears and
Dr. Phil!

Okay...now...Emma is gone all day...Tag starts Monday and I'm nothin' but dreadin' it!! Sniff, sniff!

kelie said...

1. Katie Holmes
2. Kira Knightley
3. Mandy Moore

We have some seriously untalented young actresses nowadays.

Honorable Mentions: Miley Cyrus and everyone who acts on the TV station ABC Family.

Mindi said...

i heart kathy griffin, so i'm gonna have to block misty from punching her.

mine?

1. amy winehouse
2. spencer pratt from "the hills"
3. katherine heigel (for making mormons look like smoking, drinking fools)

Judi said...

I had to think long and hard about this one, but here's mine:
Tom Cruise
Anyone from 'Desperate Housewives'
Paula Abdul

Amber said...

Awesome!! My choices are:

1. To me he is not celebrity, but everyone treats him like a super star so: Barak Obama
2. Michael Moore
3. Roseanne Barr

Anonymous said...

Let's see....

1. Andre Kirelinko
2. Mylie Cyrus (that would only be a backhanded slap)
3. David Spade

Holly H. said...

Rosie O'donnell

John Rich (Big & Rich)

Spencer, Heidi or Lo from The Hills

So fun! Thanks for letting me play. :)

Tim and Wendi said...

Suzie,

If I was to put a blog entry for "What 3 blogs do you look at first?" Yours would have made my list, then I read this entry.

Poor Kobe, everyone hates him. I'm suprised Nigel and Trevor Hepworth didn't get on and agree with your 3. At least I got the apology asterisk.

My entries it would be
1- the judging panel of Americas got Talent, what a stupid show. At least American Idol has judges who have done something in the industry.
2- She's not really a celebrity but the Mom who had 16 kids and is on TLC, purely because her haircut annoys me. I know all the mom's will think i'm insensitive cause she's got 16 kids and she doesn't have time, but seriously have you seen her hair? (No I don't watch TLC but I don't always control whats on).
3- Amarosa, from The Apprentice.

Hacking it up said...

wow...there's some good ones listed here...I agree with all of them...to those I would add:
1) Russel Crowe (he bugs...plus he thinks he's all that and a piece of cake..)
2)Sarah Jessica Parker (see explanation on #1)
3)any and all Rappers

Dani said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

this may show how completely lame I am but this post was my favorite. ever.

All due to your wonderful comments (ahem...TIM!) and your passion about socking someone who may deserve it.


way to go, peeps. knew I could count on you.

Anonymous said...

My choices would be:

1) Britney Spears
2) William Shatner
3) Amy Winehouse

All of whom make way too much money and shouldn't!

rachel said...

I'm baaaack and just in time...I have to jump in here and say that I am a lover not a fighter, but if I could I would punch:

Paris Hilton

Denise Richards

and I would like to just shake brittany spears around a little to wake her up :)

Ashley McKinnon said...

I have to think about it all day and I will get back to you! :)

I too am a deep thinker.

Laurie Meredith said...

After some more reflection, I'd like to change my #3...Ann Coulter is even more annoying than Sean Hannity. Such a fun post. I loved seeing who everyone came up with.