8/26/08

Firsts

woke with an alarm, car pooled, stayed a full day
picked her own outfit, hair style & bracelet
hot lunch, cold lunch, eating in the cafeteria

came home exhausted, not-chatty at ALL, went to bed at 8:00pm.

11 comments:

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Such a cute little first grader!

Mindi said...

being big takes a LOT of energy!

i wuv her little expressions

Anonymous said...

1st Grade! WOW Emma! Congratulations and have fun sweetie! You are so smart and pretty!
Love Annie

rachel said...

that first full day is a toughie...way to go!

Misty said...

So cute - love the pics.

Elder Logan Cottle said...

I can't believe she is a big girl now. She frankly was ready last year to be a big girl. She is so grown up and mature already! I mean honestly. You could write a bestseller of all of her comments! Happy day? Sad day that she is gone all day????

Amber said...

I cannot say enough of the wonders of all day school.
Eating lunch there is sooo grown up, too!

Laurie Meredith said...

Such a huge milestone...and yay for mommy to have a full day all to herself.

Becky, yep said...

So, sounds like she did great...as well as Tag...so tired but loved it!


the real question is...how did you do! I bet it felt much too quiet!
Good luck!

kelie said...

Suz, I have a serious question about Gilmore Girls and it seems like you're probably my best resource on the subject. I've recently started watching rerun episodes that are on TBS or something, anyway, it's around episode 70ish. Anyway, Rory is going to Yale. What I need to know is, are Rory's mom and Luke the grouchy diner guy going to hook up or what? Now that Jess is out of the pic (LOVE Milo), I really need something to look forward to. I just can't get into it, try as I might.

tiburon said...

Sounds like a bunch of great firsts!! :)