People are just soooooo....clever!


If you know Etsy, then you know everything is handmade. I'm telling you this so you'll know for certain that this Diet Coke Windchime was not factory produced.
This handmade treasure is a "SOFTIE AXE"
What a great gift idea for those violent little ones in your circle of family. 

I'm submitting this for an upcoming Super Saturday idea. 

Send this person a snap shot of yourself and they will make you over into a babe. Without you even being there. Amazing.
You could enclose a tag that says,
"Hi Honey, This is what I'd look like if you treated me like a queen! OH WELL!
AFTER 
"Hi Honey, This is what I'd look like if you treated me like a queen! OH WELL!
AFTER 
Rub this homemade potion on your stomach to aid in digestion.
Guaranteed to zap the calories in anything you eat.

Cell phone cozy, anyone? Anyone? 

This artist will paint your own photograph with FIRE!
It's nothing if not dramatic.
At least you could give this compliment to your ugly friend: "Wow, you look hot in this photo"!

the description on this little number read, "devil duckie in red mini cabinet"
I think that sums it up.

Not the standard family car decals, something a bit more Emo.




11 comments:
Oh, the awesomeness. How could I ever choose between my portrait in FIRE and a devil duckie in a MINI CABINET?
Life just isn't fair. I need more money.
Eureka! I've been looking everywhere for a cell phone cozy that looks like my grandma's old afgans. Brilliant!
Those are all so good I can't choose which to put on my christmas list!
YOU are hilarious Suzie!
I am personally fond of the last one myself. It would go perfectly on my mantel with my statue of a woman in prayer.
After all, hope IS very difficult to come by these days, and it is better to focus on what lays "A head".
oh, yeah, i think mindi may just go for the skull family on the back of her car, for sure.
those are nice and how kind of you to give such a shout out to those artistic folks over at etsy
Bueller says no and o my my my. guess there is something for everyone. or i guess in this case nothing for me
My Christmas shopping just got a little easier.
thanks-
I'll be the racey one and pick the photoshop one. I can put it up in the living room for all of my sons to see. Classy!
S H U T U P! Seriously... and I thought I had seen it all! ;) Thanks for the giggle!
oh, suzie--my true love.....
first, you KNOW i am all over the skull family--it appeals to my trailer-trash, skull-lovin' side.
b. that devil duckie is frickin' GENIUS. pure artistry.
3. the best laugh i've had in the past week is for sure the SUPER SATURDAY idea. i would drive all the way up to see the reactions for that one. you know i would.
I totally thought these were jokes, until I saw the cell phone cozy. My friend actually knits these, but seriously, pictures in flames and "lez" earrings!
Post a Comment