Finally posting our Christmas Card for this year.
It was a mock album cover with a list of fake tracks telling about our year.

1. I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus (on their 20th Anniversary!)
2. All Emma Wants For Christmas is Her Two Front Teeth
3. Hark! Lindsay’s Album Sings
4. Joy Is My World (guitar solo by Keaton)
5. Hannah Got Run Over by Her Special Needs Student
6. Do You Hear What I Say? (Mom puts this on repeat)
7. Dad Heard the Bills On Christmas Day
8. Ranger the Dog-Faced Reindeer
9. The First Grade Noel (sung beautifully by Emma Grace)
10. Deck the Halls With Lindsay’s Writer’s Block
11. Oh Come All Ye Defensive Backs featuring Keaton
12. Here We Come A-Warcrafting (Dad on keyboard)
13. Hannah's 12 Days of Shopping
14. Please, Silent Night! (Mom’s evening encore)
15. Have a Holly Jolly Christmas!
Finale by the Eagar Family

16 comments:
Love it!! The picture and the songtacks. So creative.
I'm in love with this idea! Great photo, great song titles.
man you are cool! i love that idea!so so clever.
What a great, creative idea! I love that picture.
Very cute!
That is the coolest idea ever. You are so creative my friend. I love the picture.
Very creative... Love the "album cover" pic. You just amaze me!
Just wondering.. In the next life, can I have 1/8 of the creativity you have?? That was darling!
What a great pic!! Such cute kiddies.
Saw the real deal.
Seriously...how do you do it?
Lub it.
Way cute and funny-at least you got to it (the Christmas card)-I haven't yet.
You are one clever cookie! Love the tracks, such a fantastic idea.
What a fun idea! Made me chuckle - loved it.
What an awesome idea!
That is so stinkin cute I can't stand it!!!!
I am guessing mine was lost in the mail... ;)
That is an AMAZING picture!! Beautiful family!
Post a Comment