...it's good to polish your toenails hot pink.
...it's good to have bloggy friends who inspire you to plant a garden.
...it's good to finish the book you've been reading for four months.
...it's good to take a little break from the computer.
...it's good to sit back and enjoy the ride. (eyes shut tight)
...it's good to trust in the Lord, His timing, His lessons.
...it's good to learn from others.
...it's good to roll down the windows with the music turned up.
...it's just good.


14 comments:
I'm so glad it's so good!
I sure do like you.
love it, susie! good stuff.
sometimes i come to your little bloggy when i need a smile. i always find one here.
It's good to read this list.
(and I love my toenails painted hot pink too)
sometimes;
we find out in the end,
it's all good.
whoa, that picture with the fingers making a star totally tripped me out.
and i agree with your good list. its all good!
it's true, you make us all smile. It's good!
I agree...except....it's ALWAYS good to paint your toenails hot pink, there's never a downside when hot pink is involved! :)
Love this post - it is good!
...it's good to have you as a friend Suzie ♥♥♥♥♥
It's good...to read your "it's good" list. Love it, thanks for all the insight!
"it's good" to know such a down-to-earth cutie such as you!
-toes are hot pink & have been for weeks. :)
TOTALLY agree!
Post a Comment