I would love to see the face of the picture guy @ WalMart when you pick up your developed pictures! You know they look through all of them, don't ya?
i swear you guys must be the funnest family in the world. :)
the friends i like most are weird.always glad to see and update in google from the eagarbrood
Yet, more classic photography from the Eagar clan. Glad that someone can have fun early on a Wednesday morning!
Posing while driving...you've got skills.
Is photography while driving easier than dipping fries in fry sauce while driving? Haven't tried the first, expert at the second!
I'll get you back for this, mark my words.
These pics just made my day. Maybe I should post them on my blog......:) I love how much fun you guys always have together!
I can see right up into your brain! ;)
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I would love to see the face of the picture guy @ WalMart when you pick up your developed pictures! You know they look through all of them, don't ya?
i swear you guys must be the funnest family in the world. :)
the friends i like most are weird.
always glad to see and update in google from the eagarbrood
Yet, more classic photography from the Eagar clan. Glad that someone can have fun early on a Wednesday morning!
Posing while driving...you've got skills.
Is photography while driving easier than dipping fries in fry sauce while driving? Haven't tried the first, expert at the second!
I'll get you back for this, mark my words.
These pics just made my day. Maybe I should post them on my blog......:) I love how much fun you guys always have together!
I can see right up into your brain! ;)
Post a Comment