6/27/09

78% Present


As of today I have logged 101 work hours in a ten day period.

It's wedding season and my new job has me frazzled.
I am told it will calm down a bit...

But for now there are fruit tarts to make, brides to make feel like
her wedding colors are an amazing choice,
and that her budget bridal bouquet is exquisite.


Here's my confession.

I miss the blogosphere.

I have not had the time nor the energy to write what my heart wants me to write.

But I feel passionate about this blog and the time I have spent here.
Fact is, I miss my bloggy friends.


I wish I could give you all a hug.
Mostly I'd love to hang out, chat about your cute kiddos, family vacations, haircuts, purses & have a Cafe Rio salad together.

We could catch up about your summer plans, your dreams for the future & if you think Zac Efron is too young for me to have a crush on.
I'd also tell you that if you are on my sidebar, (and if you're not, why not?)
I read every single one of your posts. And I appreciate every word you write.

So.
Thanks. and I'll see you soon.
Perhaps even in a comment or two.

18 comments:

Holly O. said...

My dear, your new job is bound to settle down. If nothing else, you will feel more comfortable doing it so it will not be so draining. And we'll be waiting anxiously for it to happen so we can enjoy more of your wit and good cheer.

Lulu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tammy said...

101 hours - wow! What a fun job, even if you're going crazy right now.

I confess, I'm crushing on Zac myself.

And I could use a Cafe Rio salad.

Anonymous said...

oops i accidentally commented as lulu, i was posting a few things for the blog book i'm making ....
let's try that again:

it will be nice when things settle down and my suzie friend can come out and play!
i'm sure youre doing amazing work with those gals and moms!

that hug picture made me laugh!

sheila

Judi said...

I want to get married again just to have you be my wedding planner Suzie! Tell me when & I will meet you at Cafe Rio! Or just bring it to you♥♥

hoLLy said...

any woman that doesn't have a crush on that cutie patootie zac has something wrong with her! :)

miss your posts-hope the wedding stuff simmers down soon!

Kelly said...

oohhh, Suzie! As I clicked over to read your blog, I turned to tell my sister, " This is one of those ladies that can do everything!" Then, I read your working 101 hours and realize you ARE doing everything! You're amazing! I guess when you have so many incredible talents to share, everyone wants a piece of ya!

Christina said...

It is the season for weddings. We went to one this weekend and have 4 more coming this summer (including my youngest brother). I think your job is awesome and am secretly jealous (although maybe not of the 101 hours). You're fantastic!

Unknown said...

Miss you too.
Just told Erika today that I am ready for her float-making, driving to Texas summer to end so we can play.
Wanna join?

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

we need to set that up again, it's been too long. I hope you set those brides straight and let them know who's boss.

rychelle said...

i think about you everytime i watch bridezillas. i hope you don't have any of those kind of brides.

if you're ever in vegas, we're on for a cafe rio salad!

Mindi said...

never you worry, suzie--"my love for you extends beyond the reach of time....beyond the span of days and years it goes FORRREEEVVVVEEEERR.." (ps it's utah, so i felt that quoting a line from saturday's warrior was entirely appropriate.)

miss you too! but nobody's going anywhere!@

September said...

Miss you too!!!

Omgirl said...

Have I told you yet how jealous I am of your job? I think it would be pretty much the most fun job in the whole world! do you need an assistant?

The Drizzled Apple said...

Suzie-Q you are an amazing girl! You go make those weddings spectacular my dear and give your fam a squeeze from me!

I look forward to those days of nothing better to do but go from blog to blog catching up on all my friends with you. Hope you are finding some time to be in your garden! I told Mark about it, he has garden envy!

hugs!
Lucy

Marilyn said...

add my vote to missing your blog posts. but i hear you, life is crazy busy. looking forward to the day when i can hear more from you-

Tiffany said...

You are missed! But I understand. And I'll be here whenever you find time to write!

XO

tiburon said...

I heart you.

And Zac Efron is too young for you. And me.

But I will let you have him.