8/28/09

I'll Admit...


....i had a swell b-day, spoiled by great friends & sweet family.
....i cracked up when I saw the post made by Lindsay.
.....i was a wee bit mortified at the photo she chose.
.....i look completely sloshed in this photo.
.....i was only drunk on love & ocean breezes.
.....i think being at the beach makes me philosophical, too.
.....i procrastinated a few things this week
....i mis-spelled philosophical and had to change it.
....i didn't do the least bit of housework today
....i should have
....i watched the movie Pretty Woman last night
....i started the movie at 12:30am
....i couldn't sleep
....i wished it wasn't the edited version
....i have a hard time sleeping soundly these days
....i have a lot on my mind
....i still feel optimistic & happy
....i love my life
....i know I can do hard things
....i sometimes don't want to
....i am really looking forward to fall
....i really don't know how August flew by so fast
....i believe it is too early for my fall decorations
....i would still like to put them out
....i want to smell my pumpkin candle
....i love getting a pedicure
....i think it's one of the greatest little splurges
....i didn't even pay for my last pedicure
....i have the most kind, caring friends who paid
....i thought it was a great birthday gift
....i need to clean my bedroom
....i need to shop for a couple night's meals
....i have bills to send out
....i need my hair colored
....i have a new face cream-for advanced stages of aging
....i am shocked how late it is
....i really need to get to bed
....i need a good night's rest
....i got pulled over tonight
....i didn't get your standard ticket
....i hope i have clean underwear for tomorrow
....i have watched Jeremy do the laundry this week
....i haven't helped at all
....i am working long hours
....i am toast when I get home
....i am like burnt toast when I get home
....i enjoy toast

8 comments:

Pedaling said...

what i read here is, even though life has it's challenges, we can still be happy in the midst of them...

oh, and toast...
yeah, toast is good burnt or not.

Jennie said...

I say school has started so it's officially fall. Put up the fall decor and light that candle! I'm going to do it today. So we can do it together and then if anyone says anything we can use the other person as an excuse as to why we did it. Just a thought.

Anonymous said...

You're so cute. Glad you had a great birthday.

Jourdan said...

doh.

You know what feels awesome? When a friend remembers your own birthday and they forget yours. You know, because they are soooo busy and everything.


Happy belated! Very glad it was satisfactory.

Holly O. said...

You didn't get a standard ticket...what kind of ticket did you get? I love pedicures too. And I love the way your mind works!

Omgirl said...

What I want to know is, does your anti-aging cream work??? I am starting to need one of those too, and I have no idea how to pick. They're all so expensive that I don't want to go wrong.

tammy said...

You are a crack up. Especially with the toast.

I want to put my fall decor out and burn my pumpkin candle too. But I won't.

Unknown said...

i admit...

don't think that I would have it in me to write down all my random thoughts. love that you did though!
no laundry for the week? what a treat for you!