Everyone looks awesome!
I totally loved Emma's bride of Frankenstien! I thought the bouquet was great too. Very creative!
Two costumes this year?! How fun for little Emma! I love all the make-up.
the make up job was masterful....i always struggle getting it right....hers very professional...right on!older kids = more laid back -fun, even relaxing halloween. it's kinda nice, i must agree.
Those costumes were great, you deserve a relaxing Halloween!
Keaton looks hilarious!!
They look fabulous! It's all about fun.
Little Keaton? Really? All grown up these days. Looks like fun times at the Eagar place.
Oh.my.gosh.Your kids look AWESOME!!! Well done mama :)
LOVE it!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Everyone looks awesome!
I totally loved Emma's bride of Frankenstien! I thought the bouquet was great too. Very creative!
Two costumes this year?! How fun for little Emma! I love all the make-up.
the make up job was masterful....i always struggle getting it right....hers very professional...
right on!
older kids = more laid back -fun, even relaxing halloween. it's kinda nice, i must agree.
Those costumes were great, you deserve a relaxing Halloween!
Keaton looks hilarious!!
They look fabulous!
It's all about fun.
Little Keaton? Really? All grown up these days.
Looks like fun times at the Eagar place.
Oh.my.gosh.
Your kids look AWESOME!!! Well done mama :)
LOVE it!
Post a Comment