there she is!!too sweet.i can practically smell here goodness, right through the computer!i love those shots and that quilt, too!
Beautiful baby :)
She's such a cutie! I love those beautiful eyes. Fabulous pictures.
i love her, i love her, i love her. i can just smell how perfect she is. and who is your photographer? impressive!
She is simply darling.
i love z bebe! what an angel!! you must be one proud grandma:)
Beautiful, that is the word that comes to mind. I do have to say it is about time we see her. Love ya!
so cute! congrats.read you had a front row seat.did you hide in the corner with your computer like my mom did?awkward
Oh, Suzie. She's so beautiful!I've been wondering if I had missed pictures of her!I'm so glad you finally posted some.
She is a doll!
Oh my. How can you stand to leave the house?
Suzie.... I just wanna squeez her in my arms! She's precious, just a little sweet Eager-bundle of beautiful baby! I'm sending you hugs from Denver, can you feel them?love ya girly-Lucy
I think that might be the most perfect baby ever born.
I'm hoping my sister has a girl, I want that buy that knit hat for my niece.
she is gorgeous!!!
Post a Comment
15 comments:
there she is!!
too sweet.
i can practically smell here goodness, right through the computer!
i love those shots and that quilt, too!
Beautiful baby :)
She's such a cutie! I love those beautiful eyes. Fabulous pictures.
i love her, i love her, i love her. i can just smell how perfect she is.
and who is your photographer? impressive!
She is simply darling.
i love z bebe! what an angel!! you must be one proud grandma:)
Beautiful, that is the word that comes to mind. I do have to say it is about time we see her. Love ya!
so cute! congrats.
read you had a front row seat.
did you hide in the corner with your computer like my mom did?
awkward
Oh, Suzie. She's so beautiful!
I've been wondering if I had missed pictures of her!
I'm so glad you finally posted some.
She is a doll!
Oh my. How can you stand to leave the house?
Suzie.... I just wanna squeez her in my arms! She's precious, just a little sweet Eager-bundle of beautiful baby! I'm sending you hugs from Denver, can you feel them?
love ya girly
-Lucy
I think that might be the most perfect baby ever born.
I'm hoping my sister has a girl, I want that buy that knit hat for my niece.
she is gorgeous!!!
Post a Comment