Today's tale goes to the March bride who simply wore an interesting outfit to her consultation.
She let me know straight away that the inspiration for her wedding theme was right there for me to see & feel, first hand.
royal blue Mohair sweater, off the shoulder, small pocket in front
white skinny jeans, size 2 (bright white)
lime green 4" pumps, open toed
huge, i mean HUGE Peacock feathers in her hair
should be awesome. I'll let you know next month.


10 comments:
Peacock feathers? Since I have a hatred for birds, that would be a wedding from hell for me.
I think it sounds awesome. I LOVE that color combination.
Sounds gorgeous! Can't wait to hear.
the pictures look better than what i had pictured in my head....hmmm
Peacocks must be the latest and greatest thing because I have been seeing them everywhere. I have no doubt that you will make it beautiful and amazing though!
Idea for Wedding Stories II...
"How to incorporate animal pelts into your reception setting."
I'd love to hear your rendition of that one!
Sigh....what I would have given to have known you 8 years ago. My wedding was a disaster. I needed you so!!!
SERIOUSLY.
your job is possibly the one i covet most.
size two? can't trust a girl who's smaller than an eight.
I realllllly hope you can share some pictures of this one!
sounds interesting! do you do this with a friend? how fun would it be to have another witness to laugh about it with!
Post a Comment