3/11/10

Commonly Known as Family Drama

Next Monday, at approximately 2pm, I will be in a Wedding Day consultation with my new bride, her step-mom, real dad, step-dad, real mom & the court mediator.


Niiiicee.

11 comments:

Pedaling said...

or you could call it dysfunction....

Anonymous said...

good luck

Jennie said...

You have to feel for that poor bride. Not a fun experience to remember about your wedding.

Kellie said...

it sounds like a good day to call in sick

Amber said...

sounds like an adventure.

Jen said...

hmmmm. sounds like you're having a consultation with me.

Amy said...

Your blog is cute! I love the things seen and heard, so random and funny, the way life should be.
I also hafta say, I LOVE weddings and for a while, wondered if I ought to try the whole wedding planner gig (sorta looking for a career change at the moment). Any advice?

tammy said...

Oh wow. Can't wait to hear how that goes.

Tricia said...

That is hilarious!

tiburon said...

That sounds like quite the party!

Amber said...

How sad...it's a wonder the poor girl wants to get married at all. What spoiled brats.