Bwaahahaha! That's great. I can totally picture you writing a book, akin to The Nanny Diaries but about wedding planning. I so need to switch to your line of work, my day to day at the gym is not nearly so funny.
I have 5 weddings this month that we have been invited to. Makes me wonder if you are referring to any of them. I can think of one in particular that would fit.
Oh dear. Sad that you are already able to see the trainwreck she is after only a few weeks of aquaintance. He must be seriously whipped. It will be a rude awakening a few months from now I bet. Too bad you can't place bets on that sort of thing. You'd be rich!
12 comments:
Poor guy. :(
so sad.
the picture says it all!
Oh freak I love you!!
I hope he listens!!
Oh that is HYSTERICAL! The picture is the best...
so sad. wish we would've told that to my bro in law
Oh how I wish I could go to lunch with you and hear this story.
Sadly, this made me laugh. You have to write a book someday...
I agreee I'm dying to hear this story!
Did he run????
Bwaahahaha! That's great. I can totally picture you writing a book, akin to The Nanny Diaries but about wedding planning. I so need to switch to your line of work, my day to day at the gym is not nearly so funny.
I have 5 weddings this month that we have been invited to. Makes me wonder if you are referring to any of them. I can think of one in particular that would fit.
Oh dear. Sad that you are already able to see the trainwreck she is after only a few weeks of aquaintance. He must be seriously whipped. It will be a rude awakening a few months from now I bet. Too bad you can't place bets on that sort of thing. You'd be rich!
Post a Comment