"Can one cherish an easter egg? I think I will the rest of my life."
"Isn't Lindsay just the most wonderful mother."
"I hope Hannah knows just how dear she is for me."
"I am going to spend some time with myself in my own room. I need that."
"Mornings are made for special feelings of love & lives."
"I may never have a heart large enough for the way I feel about you, mom."
"My teacher has the skills & the love to be President of the United States."


9 comments:
she is such a positive little soul...
what a delight.
your "about me" on the side;
is the perfect blogger phrase...:)
hahaha, it's SO true. the other day her and Lindsay were out walking and she tripped on a rock, she said to Lindsay 'sometimes you trip on rocks. it's kind of like life.'
you nailed that one.
what a treat to have around!
Again...how old is that child?!!! What a sweet girl.
I think I love her.
I love that girl!
I love it when they need time to themselves in their rooms. LOVE IT.
Swoon. What a girl!
What a stinkin cutie! Her and I would get along well.
Post a Comment