Sorry I don't remember it, but. . . it sure is a great costume! I especially love the bird's nest.
I remember!Very cute costume- I would expect nothing less of that kind of creativity from you and yours!
What a clever costume!
so very cute!
"If you think it's Butter, you're wrong....It's CHIFFON"
Love it!I would say I remember that commercial but then that would mean I am old.(I do remember it.)
Totally don't remember it, but it is a dang cute costume!
oh, goodness gracious. That is cute!Please tell me my anti-combined food eater will not stay this way until age 12. Oh no.
She looks great - it turned out beautifully. And, no, I have no idea what you're talking about - shocker, huh?
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Sorry I don't remember it, but. . . it sure is a great costume! I especially love the bird's nest.
I remember!
Very cute costume- I would expect nothing less of that kind of creativity from you and yours!
What a clever costume!
so very cute!
"If you think it's Butter, you're wrong....It's CHIFFON"
Love it!
I would say I remember that commercial but then that would mean I am old.
(I do remember it.)
Totally don't remember it, but it is a dang cute costume!
oh, goodness gracious. That is cute!
Please tell me my anti-combined food eater will not stay this way until age 12. Oh no.
She looks great - it turned out beautifully. And, no, I have no idea what you're talking about - shocker, huh?
Post a Comment