There's a bottle of soft scrub waiting to be used on the bathroom....
There's a babbling baby I can hear, somewhere in the house...
There's an 8th version of my resume printing...
There's a tidy, vacuumed room I'm typing in....
There's a spicy candle burning, filling the air with it's pumpkiny goodness...
There's the dryer, tossing & warming the clean towels....
There's the garbage trucks brakes squeaking, taking my trash away....
There's good friends I can not wait to spend time with....
There's a crisp Gala apple & some sharp cheddar cheese waiting to be lunch....
There's me, telling you that you are wonderful, irreplaceable & so, so loved.


8 comments:
You (and that resumé) are the best. You are loved back by me!
What a sweet post. Well, except for the part about cheese, but I can overlook that for you! : )
Don't ya just love tumbler? I find some of the best random stuff tumbling around!
Funny, I had an apple and cheese yesterday, too. Only my cheese was white string cheese. mmmmm
M-Cat is weird not liking cheese! ;)
Oh! This post totally motivates me to get my place in order!
It sounds like the perfect day to me! P.S. Thanks for your sweet wishes for my daughter. MUCH appreciated.
love this post...you are my fave! ;)
Love this.
And you.
Love the post - almost as much as YOU!
I am all about the spicy candles right now too ;)
Post a Comment