that would be me on Monday. I didn't get out of my pajamas at all. just got back into bed at the end of the day with the same food/spitup covered pj's on.......kindof nice.
LOVE you suzie!! awesome post. i actually got dressed today. but many days i don't. i just pray my car doesn't break down when i take the kids to school...or pick them up. i also pray my stench of five hour old spit-up stains doesn't follow them out of the car.
I wish I could, but these dang kids keep making me do stuff! Then again, I could technically wear that all day anyway, but I doubt they'd forgive me for it.
I guess I should be grateful that I can do stuff, but a break every once in a while would be great.
10 comments:
me freaking too. and i'm not ashamed of it. i am however ashamed of my face. it didn't get any work done either. poor poor husband.
Sounds pretty perfect to me.
Wishing I could've joined ya.
that would be me on Monday. I didn't get out of my pajamas at all. just got back into bed at the end of the day with the same food/spitup covered pj's on.......kindof nice.
LOVE you suzie!! awesome post. i actually got dressed today. but many days i don't. i just pray my car doesn't break down when i take the kids to school...or pick them up. i also pray my stench of five hour old spit-up stains doesn't follow them out of the car.
I wish I could, but these dang kids keep making me do stuff!
Then again, I could technically wear that all day anyway, but I doubt they'd forgive me for it.
I guess I should be grateful that I can do stuff, but a break every once in a while would be great.
that looks so soft and cuddly!
When do you want to do lunch?
sure hope you kept next friday night open....and you're gonna have to wear something other than your white robe!
Ha! I usually hate those 'what I wore' posts, but this one I am into.
And what's funny, is I am so behind in my reader, that I am just seeing this and I am having the same kind of day!
Post a Comment