the scene: My bedroom, 1:30am,
Emma drowsily walks in, clearly sleepwalking, & starts sifting through some clothing items on my bench
Me: "Honey, what are you doing?"
Emma: "I'm, um, looking for Rory's Chilton sweater"
11/9/10
You Must Be a Gilmore Girls Fan if....
at 11/09/2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
You must be a Gilmore Girls fan if... you've finished 6 seasons within 5 weeks.
I have had way too many dreams about Emily.
That's the funniest thing I've read all day, possibly all week. Thanks for the laugh :)
I have never even seen Gilmore Girls! Sob.
Love! That's awesome :)
So that's what you've been watching on Netflix?
I've never seen Gilmore Girls either, but I watched a new show that the lady from GG in it.
Does that count?
Love the show, how nice of her to help Rory out! Thanks for the giggle
You're raising them right, Suz!
I've never watched it either, but I'm sure this post is funny so I laughed anyway.
guess I'm not a Gilmore Girl.
I have a few of the seasons that I borrowed from someone and I can't really get into it! What age do you think is appropriate for my kids to watch them? I thought it might be fun if I watch with Avery - she is 8 - almost 9.
I have a few of the seasons that I borrowed from someone and I can't really get into it! What age do you think is appropriate for my kids to watch them? I thought it might be fun if I watch with Avery - she is 8 - almost 9.
Post a Comment