i am super impressed with her cuteness. i'm assuming excellent grandmothering has much to do with it! ;)
yeah, uh huh. That's what I always think...and then 18 months happens. it never comes back the same.
i think eliza may be her twin with some graham crackers sprinkled on top. love her cute top!
Now, THAT is one gorgeous baby!
Oh.my.cuteness.
Sprinkled with an adorable dress! I would say her momma/grammy has good taste too!
everybody should be at the very least 78% banana's.
so, so precious!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
i am super impressed with her cuteness. i'm assuming excellent grandmothering has much to do with it! ;)
yeah, uh huh. That's what I always think...and then 18 months happens. it never comes back the same.
i think eliza may be her twin with some graham crackers sprinkled on top. love her cute top!
Now, THAT is one gorgeous baby!
Oh.my.cuteness.
Sprinkled with an adorable dress! I would say her momma/grammy has good taste too!
everybody should be at the very least 78% banana's.
so, so precious!
Post a Comment